I’m a massive fan of products that pamper and help you to relax and unwind after a long week. There’s nothing nicer than running a hot bath, lighting a candle, caring for your body and mind whilst sipping on a glass of wine and reading a book. To really enhance the experience you need a beauty brand that is dreamily decadent, with lotions that are luxurious, sumptuous in scent and fabulously functional. When it comes to pamper products, hands down my holy grail high end offerings are from Jo Malone, a brand that provide everything you need for the perfect night in, from bath-side burns to body oils. Every time I nip into Brown Thomas I find myself seduced by the classy packaging and unique fragrances. If you fancy indulging here are my top 6 suggestions to really treat yourself.
- Red Roses Bath Oil Glass Decanter is enriched with seven types of roses, blooms in the water and leaves the smell of honeycomb, clove and musk lingering on the skin for hours afterwards.
- Lime Basil & Mandarin Bath Soap creates a rich and creamy lather that leaves the skin fragranced with the fresh scent of limes, mandarins, peppery basil and aromatic white thyme, known as the brand’s signature scent.
- Lime Basil & Mandarin Body & Hand Wash is the ultimate everyday pampering indulgence. The rich lather cleanses and revives your skin, leaving you masked in iconic fragrance.
- Geranium & Walnut Body Scrub is infused with conditioning sunflower seed and shea butter and gentle enough for frequent use. Walnut shell buffs the skin leaving it soft and smooth while vibrant geranium subtly scents the body.
- Oud & Bergamot Cologne Intense Body Crème is lightly scented with intoxicating notes for a moment of pure indulgence, it leaves a mesmerising trail on the skin while keeping it soft and supple for hours on end.
- Oud & Bergamot Home Candle adds an air of luxury to your bathroom or home. The smoky character of this revered wood radiates with the crisp bergamot and orange for a scent everyone will ask you about. @JoMaloneLondon #AMomentForYou
*This is not a sponsored post. These items were sent for consideration but all thoughts and views are my own.